Running - Fun with Running Games (Gr. 1-3)
This month long camp is designed for young runners who are between 1st and 3rd grade. Camp will be held in the beautiful setting of Tawasentha Park.
- Campers will learn how much fun you can have while getting in shape.
- Campers will also get an opportunity to meet current and former high school athletes to discuss running.
- There will also be many runs through the park and games such as Four Treasures, Capture the Flag and Scavenger Hunts.
- Campers should be dressed in comfortable, weather appropriate running clothes (light shirt, shorts, possibly warm up gear, and very good running shoes).
- Bring plenty of water.
- Camp will start and end on the shuffle board courts by the pool (GPAC Stage if raining).
- This camp is held on Mondays.
- Mr. Kosier is a Math Teacher at the High School here in Guilderland.
- He has coached the Cross Country, Indoor Track and Outdoor Track and Field team for many seasons.