Running - Fun with Running Games (Gr. K-3)
This month long camp is designed for young runners who are between Kindergarten and 3rd grade. Camp will be held in the beautiful setting of Tawasentha Park.
- Campers will learn about distance running and find out how much fun you can have while getting in shape. There will also be many runs through the park and games such as Four Treasures, Capture the Flag, Scavenger Hunts and Water Games (Sponge Relays, Water Balloon fights).
- Campers should be dressed with comfortable, weather appropriate running clothes (light shirt, shorts, possibly warm up gear, and very good running shoes). Also bring plenty of water.
- Camp will start and end on the shuffle board courts by the pool (Large Pavilion if raining).
- This camp is held on Tuesdays.
- Mr. Kosier is a Math Teacher at the High School here in Guilderland.
- He has coached the Cross Country, Indoor Track and Outdoor Track and Field team for many seasons.