This camp is for female volleyball players who are interested in learning and refining their volleyball skills and knowledge.
- The week’s activities will include various skill instruction, refinement, and development through game-like drills/gameplay. Experience not needed but is helpful.
- The week will conclude with a friendly tournament on Friday.
- Campers should dress for active indoor volleyball activities (Short sleeve shirt, shorts & sneakers). Knee pads are optional.
- Grades 7 - 8 will be at 5:00-6:30pm
- Grades 9 - 12 will be at 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Coach Bryngelson-Eppard (Coach BE) is beginning her 6th season as the girls varsity volleyball coach for Guilderland High School.
- She has numerous years of in-depth experience playing volleyball.
- The coaching staff may include current or former Guilderland coaches as well as former players.