This summer long camp is designed for runners who are in seventh grade and older. Camp will be held in the beautiful setting of Tawasentha Park.
- Campers will have an opportunity to run and socialize with lots of people, while getting in shape. Camp will have many runs through the park and games such as Capture the Flag, Four Treasures and Scavenger Hunts.
- Campers should be dressed with comfortable, weather appropriate, running clothes (light shirt, shorts, possibly warm up gear & very good running shoes). Also, bring plenty of water.
- Camp will start and end at the Large Pavilion on Tuesdays and the Chalet Pavilion on Thursdays
- Mr. Kosier is a Math Teacher at the High School here in Guilderland.
- He has coached Cross Country, Indoor Track and Outdoor Track and Field team for many seasons.