This camp will emphasize traditional stick skills, individual offensive and defensive techniques as well as basic team concepts. Lacrosse skills and scrimmage games will be featured.
- All competitions will be modified (rules & procedures) to meet the specific needs of the participants.
- Campers will be divided into four different levels (Grades K-2, 3-4 & 5-6) to allow appropriate activities for each level.
- Campers should dress for summer lacrosse activities (Short sleeved shirt, shorts, sneakers or cleats).
- Campers should bring their own stick.
- Protective gear (helmet & gloves) will be provided.
- Campers are encouraged to bring as much of their own equipment as possible.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Tyler Lutjen is the JV Lacrosse Coach at GHS, as well as a Socials Studies Teacher. Coach Lutjen was a 4 Year Member of the Siena Men’s Lacrosse Team (2012-2016), 2012 NYS High School Lacrosse State Champion, 2012 NYS High School Lacrosse Championship Game Defensive MVP.