Fun With Fabrics
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
In Fun with Fabrics, participants will design and make their own pillow, tee shirt and wall decoration.
- Participants will explore fleece and calico fabrics,create designs with fabric paint/markers and try their hand at some simple sewing.
- If you’ve taken this before, come on back! Each year, your work will get more & more sophisticated, and it’s always fun to play around with different fabrics & designs!
- Please bring a $10 fee for materials.
- Beth Whiteman has been a classroom teacher for 20 years in the Guilderland School District.
- She currently teaches fifth grade, but has taught kindergarten, first, third and enrichment, as well. Beth’s hobbies include history, musical theater, and sewing. Beth is a NYS certified teacher (elementary and 6-12 social studies).
- She has taught many previous summer camps for the Town of Guilderland, Sage College & Helderberg Workshop.