Soccer Camp - Guilderland Youth - AM
Guilderland Youth Soccer Camp is designed to teach children the technical skills they will need to play the game of soccer.
- Coach Mike Kinnally, the Varsity Boys Coach at Guilderland High School and many of his players will work with the players in small sided game settings.
- The focus will be on individual foot skills such as 1 v 1 moves, turning, dribbling, receiving and shooting.
- As always, kids will also play soccer related games as a way to improve their skills.
- All players receive a t-shirt.
- Campers should dress for active soccer activities. (T-shirt, shorts, shin guards and cleats).
- Bring plenty of water and a soccer ball if you have one!
- Camp is Monday - Thursday
- Coach Kinnally has been the Varsity Boys Soccer Coach at Guilderland HS for 17 seasons where he has been named Coach of the Year twice and won Section titles in 2008 and 2013.
- He also has coached on the collegiate level and is currently the Director of Coaching for FC Dutchmen Premier.
- Coach Kinnally holds numerous licenses from U.S. Soccer and the National Soccer coaches Association of America.