Parent & Child Aquatics (Tot Swim)
This American Red Cross Program is designed for young children and their parents. The purpose of the course is to familiarize children ages 2 – 4 with the water and teach swimming readiness skills. In addition, the course also teaches techniques parents can use to help orient their children to the water. Taught in a group setting with certified lifeguards, this program is a great way to help your child learn to be comfortable in the water and introduce them to basic swimming skills using demonstrations, games, and songs! One adult must accompany each child in the water in proper swim wear.
- Classes are held Monday through Thursday.
- Session 1, 2 & 3 are 2 weeks, and Session 4 is one week.
- One adult must accompany each child in the water in proper swim wear.
- All families MUST have an up to date Immunization Record on file.
- NO LESSONS ON MONDAY, 7/5
- ALL SWIM PROGRAMS ARE OPEN TO GUILDERLAND RESIDENTS ONLY THIS SUMMER.