Draw Strong Workshop - Cancelled
Campers will participate in fundamental drawing practice to strengthen skills and styles. Through exploration of drawing fundamentals and methods will leave camp having explored many new strategies to draw. Exploration of traditional art making will allow campers the freedom to create new and exciting pieces of art.
- Students will explore through the following activities
- Custom created sketchbook
- Observational Drawing including but not limited to: Figure Drawing - Human proportions, Portraits, Object Studies, Blind Contour Drawing, Gesture Drawing
- Manipulated/Shared Art - campers create images and assembled collectively to make other artwork
- Perspective Drawing - Architectural based
- Variety of materials used but not limited to: Graphite, Charcoal, Marker/ Pen, Pastel - Oil & Chalk, Ink
- A $25 materials fee is due to the instructor on the first day of the program.
Shannon O'Mahony has a BFA in Photography and a Masters in Art Education. She has been a art teacher in the Guilderland Central School District for 16 years.