Absolute Beginner Country Line Dancing - This is a fun class for anyone with no experience to get started in Country Line Dancing, or who wants to restart right at the beginning. Steps will be broken down and taught at an easy pace. Each week we will learn a few new dances and review dances from previous weeks. These dances can be done to lots of different country hits.
It's super fun, social and great exercise!
- All attendees must be per-registered for the 4 week session.
- We encourage you commit to attending all 4 weeks.
- Please wear comfortable, low tread sneakers, shoes or boots.
- Classes will be held at the Western Turnpike Golf Course Pavilion - turn into the golf course entrance at 2350 Western Ave and follow the entrance roadway. The pavilion is located just before the road sharply curves to the right.
- Please be mindful of the Covid-19 regulations and maintain distance whenever possible. This is considered an outdoor pavilion. Masks are welcomed but not required.
- Robin has been teaching Country Line Dancing in our area for about 7 years.
- She started working with Kevin Richards of 100.9 The Cat, and now runs her own classes as well, in Niskayuna, Guilderland and Ballston Spa.
- Prior to teaching line dance, she also taught other group fitness and dance classes for many years.
- One of the things she loves about teaching Country Line Dancing is that it can be taught to all ages and levels!