Dutchmen Football Summer OTAs Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Campers review and practice basic to advanced skills including stance and start, route running, passing and catching, ball carrying, footwork, reads and keys. Campers will also develop speed, strength and agility through various exercises including ladders, cone drills, running technique, bodyweight and plyometric exercises
- Camp will provide Guilderland residents with opportunity to physically train and condition for football. This would include physical activities to develop as athletes and skill-based activities to prepare as football players.
- Camp will meet on TUESDAY & THURSDAYS. Session 1 is 7/6-7/22 and Session 2 is 8/3-8/19
- The camp will follow the COVID guidelines as laid out by Town and County/State DOH.
- 15 players per coach - players will be restricted to their group of 15, and practice social distancing within that group.
- THIS CAMP WILL NOW TAKE PLACE AT GUILDERLAND HIGH SCHOOL ON THE PRACTICE FIELDS AND IN THE WEIGHT ROOM
Guilderland Varsity football head coach Dan Penna is in his 17th year leading the GHS program and has been a Guilderland teacher for over 20 years. Campers will receive specialized instruction from each member of the GHS coaching staff.