Dutchmen Football Summer OTAs Camp
Campers review and practice basic to advanced skills including stance and start, route running, passing and catching, ball carrying, footwork, reads and keys. Campers will also develop speed, strength and agility through various exercises including ladders, cone drills, running technique, bodyweight and plyometric exercises
Camp will provide Guilderland residents with opportunity to physically train and condition for football. This would include physical activities to develop as athletes and skill-based activities to prepare as football players. As per NYS Phase guidelines, no contact between players will be allowed until deemed permissible.
Days and Times: Session 2 (7/28 - 8/13) will be Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30am - 10:45am ONLY. Coaches will contact the players/families before the session with any additional information.
Groups: 10 players per coach, per session. Each session players will be restricted to their group of 10, and practice social distancing within that group.
- CLEANING MEASURES and SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Follow all guidelines as indicated by TOG and NYS
- Clean footballs after each group uses them (3-4 times/night)
- Clean any equipment after each group uses them (3-4 times/night)
- Require campers to wear masks.
- Daily communication with campers to ensure they only attend if healthy