Playing Video Games - VIRTUAL!
Want to make an argument that video games are good for you? Mr. Schmidt can help with that! Playing video games are a great way to increase critical thinking, problem solving skills, enhance memory and multitasking skills, improve hand-eye coordination, provide opportunities for collaboration for others, and increase creativity for all players. Video games are also fun, popular, and provide kids a chance to meet others through their love of gaming.
- Join us for this Virtual Camp! And now an IN-PERSON OPTION TOO! Camp to be held at the Lynnwood Elementary School at the same time.
- Camp will be 4 DAYS each session
- Do you enjoy some healthy competition? If so, you’ll have the option to participate in tournaments and if not, you’ll have plenty of time to explore games yourself or with a friend. There is so much to learn, see, and do. Either way, it is a great way to beat the heat this summer. Sign up now!
- For the Virtual Students will need Google Chrome, a Guilderland School District email, and they need to be tech savvy. Camp will be conducted on Google Meet!
- For the In-Person Students - we will have access to Google Chrome but they will need a Guilderland School District email.
- Rob Schmidt is a 5th grade classroom teacher and a technology enthusiast. He has 17 years of teaching experience ranging from 3rd grade to the college level.
- Rob is a returning camp instructor through the Town of Guilderland and is excited to continue to create meaningful experiences related to coding, programming, and gaming experiences.