Junior Dutchmen Football Camp
Interested in playing football? Whether you are a young veteran of the game or have an interest in trying for the first time, the Junior Dutchmen Football Camp is designed for you. This camp is set up to give newcomers a taste of the game in a safe, supportive environment while giving experienced players techniques to refine and advance their skill set.
- Each day will be packed with activities that have campers (grouped by age and ability level) actively learning the fundamentals of the game at every position on offense and defense.
- Through the non-contact format of the camp participants will learn formations, positions and the fundamental skills of blocking, tackling, running, receiving and passing.
- Camp concludes each day with various games and competitions.
- Campers should be comfortably dressed for outdoor activities (T-shirts, shorts or sweats, sneakers or cleats). Bring a water bottle.
- Camp is Monday - Thursday *Friday will be used as a rain date if needed*
Guilderland Varsity football head coach Dan Penna is in his 20th year leading the GHS program and has been a Guilderland teacher for over 22 years. Campers will receive specialized instruction from each member of the GHS coaching staff.