Amazing Athletes is a developmental sports and fitness program that teaches children the basic fundamentals and mechanics of 10 different sports: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, Track & Field and Volleyball.
- Our program incorporates exercises for gross motor development, hand-eye coordination, cardio-vascular fitness, speed and agility and stretching and muscle tone.
- The sports will be divided up throughout the week.
- The children are able to learn and practice the basic fundamentals of each sport through game-based activities.
- Our coaches are fully trained on our curriculum, background checked and fingerprinted for the safety of your child!
- Our camp will hold 24 children, with two coaches. The coaches will each have their own group of twelve kids during instructional times.
- The groups will come together for snack, and games. Especially on Friday for our “water day!”
- Kayla Boomhower has been teaching for nine years as well as coaching softball at the high school and travel ball levels. She has her teaching degree from The College of Saint Rose where she was also a student athlete. Kayla has experience coaching different ages and levels from travel up to division one college ball. She is excited to join the Amazing Athletes team and apply her experience with teaching and coaching into her classes. She cannot wait to help build her athletes confidence, fine & gross motor skills and help introduce them to several sports!