Did you watch the Olympics and dream of being a track star? Then this camp is for you!
- Every day the campers will learn a new field event, run relay races, play speed running games and learn how to jump hurdles.
- This is a great introduction to the sport of Track & Field with a chance to test your skills in many events.
- Come join the fun!
- Campers should dress for active running activities.
- Bring a water bottle and a snack.
- Chris Scanlan is a physical education teacher for the Guilderland School District.
- He has been coaching track at GHS for the past 10 years.