Soccer League, Guilderland Girls
Guilderland Girls Soccer League Jr. (Grades 6-8) 5:00-6:00 PM
This camp is designed for girls going into 6 - 8th grade who have previously played soccer and want to continue to play into the summer, working on their skills, fitness and fun. This camp will prepare girls for playing soccer in the fall. We'll have friendly competitions, fun games and nightly prizes. This is not for the first time soccer player.
Guilderland Girls Soccer League (Grades 9-12) 6:00-7:30 PM
This camp is designed specifically for girl soccer players. The campers will concentrate on small sided games, contests and ball control skills. This camp will help all levels of players maintain their technical and tactical skills throughout the summer.
- Campers should be comfortably dressed for summer activities. (T-shirts, shorts & cleats).
- Bring a water bottle also.
- This Camp will be held on Tuesdays & Thursdays - Camp will be on 7/13, 7/15, 7/20, 7/22, 7/27, 7/29, 8/3, 8/5
- The only shared equipment will be soccer balls, and athletes will not touch them with their hands.
- Coach Synder will be the only one to set up for the drills and activities. He will also disinfect the materials after each session.
- Numbers of players in a scrimmage or drill will be limited
- Coach Curtis Snyder is the Girls’ Varsity head Soccer coach at Guilderland and he has helped lead the team to be the Suburban Council South Division Champions, Section 2 Champions and Regional Champions.
- Mr. Snyder has also coached 3 different Varsity sports for the past 20 years at GHS.