Come join the fun and compete in this high-flying camp! The goal of this year's camp is to get all participants oriented and active in the vastly popular "spread offense" currently seen catching on in the high school, college and professional levels.
- CAMP OPEN FOR REGISTRATION UNTIL MONDAY, 8/2
- Each day will feature a session where players refine their passing and receiving skills through games and competition; everyone gets to participate and everyone gets to play!
- Through the non-contact format of the camp, participants both experienced and new to the game of football will also learn the basics of the game including rules, formations, positions and the fundamental skills of blocking, tackling, running, receiving and passing.
- Students attending FMS in the fall are highly encouraged to attend, as this camp enables the team to come together and help new players learn the basics of the Guilderland Football program.
- Campers will receive specialized instruction from each member of the GHS coaching staff.
- Campers should be comfortably dressed for football activities. (T-shirts, shorts or sweats, sneakers or cleats).
- Bring a water bottle.
- CAMPS THIS SUMMER ARE ONLY OPEN TO GUILDERLAND RESIDENTS
- Guilderland Varsity Football head football coach Dan Penna, in his 18th year leading the GHS program, will be leading the camp alongside other GCSD coaches!