Basketball for Boys & Girls
This camp is designed to introduce and teach young boys and girls the fun that comes from playing basketball. Ask around, kids love this camp!
- Boys and girls will be divided into K-1 group, a 2, 3 and 4 group.
- Kids will learn how to dribble, pass, catch and shoot.
- Each night’s skills will be taught using exciting drills and games.
- There will be junior size basketballs, lowered baskets and smaller courts used to meet the needs of the younger campers.
- Campers should be comfortably dressed for active basketball activities.(T-shirts, shorts & sneakers).
- Bring a water bottle also.
- No camp on Monday, July 5th
About the Instructor
- Mike Schaffer has been a Physical Education teacher at Lynnwood Elementary for 22 years. He currently runs the Saturday Morning Basketball Program through the Town over the winter, and is CPR/AED/First Aid certified.