Basketball for Boys & Girls
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This camp is designed to introduce and teach young boys and girls the fun that comes from playing basketball. Ask around, kids love this camp!
- Boys and girls will be divided into K-1 group, a 2, 3 and 4 group.
- Kids will learn how to dribble, pass, catch and shoot.
- Each night’s skills will be taught using exciting drills and games.
- There will be junior size basketballs, lowered baskets and smaller courts used to meet the needs of the younger campers.
- Campers should be comfortably dressed for active basketball activities.(T-shirts, shorts & sneakers).
- Bring a water bottle also.
- No camp on Monday, July 5th
About the Instructor
- Mike Schaffer has been a Physical Education teacher at Lynnwood Elementary for 22 years. He currently runs the Saturday Morning Basketball Program through the Town over the winter, and is CPR/AED/First Aid certified.