This camp features non-stop play, games and fun. We'll provide lots of opportunities for kids to explore movement, play games, and meet new friends!
- Campers should be comfortably dressed for active summer games. (T-shirts, shorts, sneakers & hat)
- Bring a water bottle and sneakers!
- Gr K-1-This camp is features non-stop play, games and fun for little ones. We'll provide lots of opportunities for "little ones" to explore movement, play games and meet new friends!
- Gr 2-6-This camp will be Non Stop Action! We play lots of games like Tag, Doctor, Jail Break, Capture the Flag, Four Square, Mat Ball and many others!
- Head Instructors K-1- Colleen Mickle and Deb Wein
- Colleen Mickle was a Physical Education teacher in the Guilderland School District for over 30 years.
- Deb Wein is a former PE teacher - She taught at GES for many years.
- Head Instructors 2-6- Chris Scanlan
- Chris Scanlan is a physical education teacher for the Guilderland School District. He is also the head coach of the Guilderland Girls Track & Field Team.
- They bring great excitement to this camp!