The Great Playdate *CAMP FULL*
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Does your child LOVE TO PLAY? This camp takes games and cooperative activities and turns them into 2 hours of fun!
- Our time will be spent using brain building toys (think Legos, blocks and dry erase boards), as well as doing movement games and relay races.
- We will even share read alouds, complete scavenger hunts and do science experiments.
- With different types of activities, your child will be engaged every minute.
- Think of this camp as a week-long playdate, so why not sign up with a friend? Campers will need sneakers, a water bottle and a snack each day.
- Please note: all materials will be sanitized or used by only one camper.
Beth Ray is a 4th grade teacher at Westmere Elementary School, who has been a Town camp instructor for many years.