Does your child LOVE TO PLAY? This camp takes games and cooperative activities and turns them into 2 hours of fun!
- Our time will be spent using brain building toys (think Legos, blocks and dry erase boards), as well as doing movement games and relay races.
- We will even share read alouds, complete scavenger hunts and do science experiments.
- With different types of activities, your child will be engaged every minute.
- Think of this camp as a week-long playdate, so why not sign up with a friend? Campers will need sneakers, a water bottle and a snack each day.
- Please note: all materials will be sanitized or used by only one camper.
Beth Ray is a 4th grade teacher at Westmere Elementary School, who has been a Town camp instructor for many years.