Make Your Own Video Game - VIRTUAL
Have you ever wondered how video games are made? Or ever wished there was a game out there to play but it just didn’t exist? If so, this is the camp for YOU!
- Join us for these Virtual Camps!
- If you are a beginner or an expert, there is plenty for you to learn and do at these camps. Come learn the basics of coding or learn to create video game levels, characters, assign behaviors, and be the one who decides how to beat each level you create.
- By the time the week is over, you’ll know how to create your own video games using a variety of programs. There is so much to learn, see, and do.
- Sign up for the “Playing Video Games” course too and spend the entire day participating in something you are passionate about! Take this opportunity to build upon the first session of this course or start from scratch.
- Students will need Google Chrome, a Guilderland School District email, and they need to be tech savvy. Camp will be conducted on Google Meet!
- CAMP IS TUESDAY-FRIDAY
- Rob Schmidt is a 5th grade classroom teacher and a technology enthusiast. He has 17 years of teaching experience ranging from 3rd grade to the college level.
- Rob is a returning camp instructor through the Town of Guilderland and is excited to continue to create meaningful experiences related to coding, programming, and gaming experiences.